If you’ve been injured in a vehicle, call your local Myrtle Beach Auto Accident Lawyers at Axelrod & Associates.
Axelrod & Associates handles all types of vehicle injury cases each year, and if you have been injured in a vehicle accident due to another’s negligence, Axelrod & Associates will fight to get the compensation you deserve. Axelrod & Associates helps victims who are injured in:
- Car Wrecks/Auto Accidents
- Truck or Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Moped/Scooter Accidents
- Boating Accidents
Automobile Accident? Get Your Local Car Accident Lawyers at Axelrod & Associates!
Over 3 million people are injured and over 40,000 die on U.S. highways each year. Approximately 40% of accidents resulting in fatalities are alcohol related. It is not a surprise that auto accidents are a primary source of personal injury litigation. Auto accident injuries are often serious and include whiplash, bone, joint and muscle injuries, head and brain injuries, and paralysis. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, you may have a claim for your injuries or damages. Don’t fight the insurance company alone.
Call Axelrod & Associates- We will fight for you:
- Drivers of vehicles involved in accidents where another driver was at fault
- Passengers in vehicle accidents whose driver or the driver of another vehicle was at fault
- Pedestrians hit by vehicles
- Cyclists and motorcyclists hit by motorists
- Parties whose negligence is found to have caused an accident may face civil liability, criminal liability, or both. Failure to stop at the scene of an accident to exchange insurance and other information or to summon police is considered a “hit and run,” a criminal offense. Civil actions tend to focus on who is at fault, to what degree, and how much in damages is to be paid to the plaintiff by the defendant’s insurer. If a liable driver does not have insurance, victims may have other options for recovery.
Motorcycle accident in Myrtle Beach? Consult with the Accident Attorneys at Axelrod & Associates.
The statistics are somber: about 50,000 people are injured and nearly 2,000 are killed in motorcycle accidents every year in the United States; motorcycle riders in accidents involving other vehicles have a 98% chance of sustaining an injury; and federal studies have shown that motorcycle riders are 35 times more likely to be killed than occupants of cars. Research by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration revealed that about 70% percent of motorcycle accidents are the result of another vehicle not seeing the motorcycle or failing to yield to a motorcyclist. Other leading causes of motorcycle accidents include:
- Speeding, aggressive driving, and driver inattention
- Dangerous or hazardous surfaces
- Other moving objects (pedestrians and animals)
- Overcorrection or overreacting to potential dangers
Accident victims may be able to recover damages from another driver at fault for causing injuries. If you have been injured while driving your motorcycle, you may be entitled to recover for compensation, for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Call your Myrtle Beach motorcycle accident lawyers at Axelrod & associates today.
Have you or a loved one been seriously injured in a trucking accident?
The consequences of a large commercial truck accident are often extremely serious. Trucking cases can sometimes be more complex than standard automobile accidents, involving an analysis of federal and state regulatory requirements, on-board data recording, maintenance, and safety inspections. These cases could involve retaining experts who reconstruct the scene and what happened, as well as regulatory, biomechanical, and safety experts to evaluate the conduct of the at-fault truck driver and trucking company. Some causes of trucking accidents include:
- Unsafe or overloaded trucks
- Inexperienced, tired, or intoxicated drivers
- Driver negligence as a result of traffic violations
- Permitting violations
- History of safety violations involving the truck driver or trucking company
Compensation for injuries is often available through a corporation’s overall liability insurance policy for accidents caused by commercial trucks like semis, dump trucks, delivery trucks, logging trucks, and other vehicles owned and operated by companies. When filing a personal injury claim in an accident involving a commercial vehicle, time is of the essence. There are strict limitations on how long you have to make a claim. If you have been injured in a trucking or tractor trailer accident, don’t delay. Call Axelrod & associates for a consultation.
Personal injury can occur in a variety of ways, causing serious physical and financial burdens for you and your family. The personal injury lawyers at Axelrod & Associates are here to help you prove your case, fight the insurance companies, and recover the compensation for which you are entitled.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a vehicle accident, schedule a free consultation with a Myrtle Beach personal injury lawyer on the Axelrod team. Call us at (843) 916-9300 or fill out our contact form today.