Civil Law Lawyers in Myrtle Beach, SC
Whether you are starting a new business or navigating the legal minefield of an established business, your SC business law attorney at Axelrod and Associates has the experience you need to help you save money, avoid litigation, or to help you prosecute or defend the lawsuits that cannot be avoided.
How Can A Civil Law Attorney in Myrtle Beach, SC Help You?
Your attorney will help you to organize and protect your business interests including:
- Business formation: Choosing the right business entity can have a huge impact on your potential tax liability and your personal liability if you are sued. Your SC business lawyer at Axelrod and Associates will help you to choose the right business entity based on your unique situation and the needs of your company.
- Business dissolution: Dissolution of SC businesses often results in litigation and a realization that hindsight is 20/20. Our SC business attorney can help you to plan ahead when you incorporate to avoid litigation down the road, and we can help you to navigate disputes and legal issues that may arise during the dissolution process.
- Business litigation: Although every business owner’s goal is to avoid litigation, when you are sued or when your business has a claim against an individual or another company we will negotiate, prosecute, and defend any lawsuits to protect your interests.
- Commercial Lease Agreements: Whether you are leasing a commercial space or seeking a commercial lease for your business, Axelrod & Associates can draft and negotiate your business contracts to protect you and your company.
- Contracts: Your SC contract attorney at Axelrod and Associates can help you to draft contracts to cover most types of transactions that are tailored to your circumstances and designed to protect your interests in the event of a default.
- Franchise agreements: If you are considering becoming a franchise in SC, at a minimum you should have your SC franchise lawyer at Axelrod and Associates review the franchise disclosure document and franchise agreement, advise you about what you are signing, and, when needed, negotiate terms on your behalf before you enter into the agreement.
- Business sale and purchase agreements: Any time you enter into an agreement to buy or sell a business in SC, your SC business lawyer should be involved in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating the contract terms.
- Music law and intellectual property: Whether you are an aspiring new musician or an established artist, your SC music law attorney and SC intellectual property law attorney can advise you as to how to protect your rights to your songs, art, or writings through effective contract negotiations, copyright registration, and trademark law.
Whether you are just getting started or you have an established and successful company, your SC business litigation attorney at Axelrod and Associates will help you to protect your business and financial interests. Call today at 843-916-9300 or complete our contact form to set up an initial consultation to find out how we can help.