Were You Injured In A Car Accident In Myrtle Beach?
An auto accident can turn your life upside down. You find yourself dealing with insurance companies, work issues, medical bills and vehicle repairs at a time when you are in pain. You may be facing a long recovery — or even permanent health problems resulting from the accident. If the accident happens while you are on vacation, dealing with these issues is all the more difficult.
At Axelrod & Associates, P.A., in Myrtle Beach, our lawyers are here to deal with the issues you are facing so you can concentrate on your health. If someone else was responsible for the accident that caused your injuries, we will fight to get you all the compensation you deserve. Call 843-353-3449 to get help now. We have offices in Myrtle Beach, Rock Hill and Little River.
Our attorneys are experienced in dealing with all types of accident cases throughout South Carolina, including:
- Truck accidents: Commercial vehicle accidents often involve issues that are not present in other types of accident cases, such as violation of truck safety laws.
- Accidents involving drunk drivers: Driving under the influence is an example of extreme negligence. In addition to criminal charges, drunk drivers can face civil penalties for the harm they cause.
- Motorcycle and moped crashes: People who drive on two wheels are especially vulnerable to the negligence of others.
- Accidents on boats: When an accident occurs on a body of water, you need a lawyer who understands maritime law.
We also represent pedestrians and bicyclists who are struck by motor vehicles.
Car accidents can cause a wide variety of injuries, including head injuries, internal injuries and broken bones. We can help you get compensation for these serious injuries.
Steps To Take After A Car Crash
To protect your rights to full compensation after a car accident:
- Call or ask someone to report the accident to police.
- Get contact information for any witnesses.
- Ask someone to take pictures of the accident scene and your damaged vehicles.
- Get medical help and follow up on medical treatment. The insurance company will not believe you are injured without treatment records.
- Don’t make a recorded statement or sign any release forms if you are contacted by the other driver’s insurance company.
- Contact our experienced attorneys as soon as possible so we can collect and preserve evidence of liability.
Get answers to frequently asked questions about auto accidents.